- What is Fastbraces®? Fastbraces® were developed to straighten teeth differently. Fastbraces® is the revolutionary system of fast, safe, easy and affordable braces that is changing the field of orthodontics. It is a complete, non-extraction system for most cases, which provides patients with outstanding results.
- How does it work? Traditional braces move teeth into position in two stages, usually over a period of about two years. In the first year, the crown of the tooth is moved into alignment. In the second year, treatment addresses the position of the root of the tooth. However, the brackets used with Fastbraces® work on a different mechanical principle altogether. The patented system uses an innovative triangular bracket and a specially- shaped square wire to correct the position of the root of the tooth, from the beginning of treatment. This combination is key in realigning the root and crown simultaneously.
- How long is Treatment Time? Fastbraces® Technology gently allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onset of treatment, achieving root parallelism at the beginning stages, thus completing treatment from 3 months to about a year. Some patients see results in just weeks
- Are Fastbraces® less Painful? University research has shown that Fastbraces® Technology has low mean frictional forces, a clear-cut reduction in sliding friction and pain reduction with fitting front and back teeth together.
- Do I have to wear a Retainer? With the complete alignment of the roots of the teeth, retention is needed every day for only 15-20 minutes (“Tooth Shampoo”.) Some people like wearing the retainers at night (“Teeth pajamas”). No more retainers for hours during the day for months after treatment. This is yet another reason why Fastbraces® Technology is changing the way orthodontics is done altogether.
- Dr. Peng is proud to be your premiere dental office to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology. Discover how Dr. Peng and Fastbraces® can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
- Successful Smiles: Since Fastbraces® Technology was first introduced in 1992; there have been great success stories around the world. Both children and adults have seen the benefits of this innovative system. The confidence that is gained from having a healthy, beautiful smile is priceless. Fastbraces® Technology has been the key to a happier life – both personally and professionally, for thousands of patients around the world. Visit www.fastbraces.com for more amazing stories.
- Fastbraces® Treatment Overview
The first step to a great smile is to meet one-on-one with Dr. Peng to determine if you are a candidate for the Fastbraces® system. Dr. Peng then does a comprehensive exam of your mouth and smile. Next, impressions and x-rays are taken to help Dr. Peng create a customized treatment plan designed specifically for your smile.
- How Can You Decide if You’re a Good Candidate for Fastbraces®?
Here are a few simple questions to ask yourself that can help determine whether or not you are a good candidate:
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like that beautiful smile in a few short months instead of years?
- Would you like to experience less discomfort?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then CONGRATULATIONS, you could be a great candidate for Fastbraces®!Everybody Should Be Able To Smile With Confidence!
Do you have gaps between your teeth?
Do you have crooked teeth?
Do you hide your teeth behind your lips or your hand?
Do you hate getting your photo taken?
Are YOU one of the thousands of people who dislike their smile?
If any of these statement apply to you… Then We Can Help!
If you’ve ever considered traditional fixed braces but have been put off by the need to wear them for 2 – 3 years and by the cost ….
If you’ve ever considered clear aligners but have been hesitant due to the cost and length of time you may need to wear them...
… Then We Can Help!Dr. Peng is proud to be your Premier Dental Office that now offers the amazing Fastbraces® Technology!