Teeth sensitivity is very common in adults and youngsters. Teeth sensitivity is occurred due to many problems but if you cure it immediately it will not the permanent problem. How to stop teeth sensitivity? is the main question of every person because in a current era almost everyone is suffering from this type of problem. The main reason is that the food which is not safe and healthy for us and it damages teeth and also health.
When you eat or drink something cold or hot you get pain and discomfort in your teeth then it is the symbol of the cavity and it is not only your problem but this is the problem of the whole world's people. Teeth sensitivity never completely disappears. It may appear and goes down in life but it needs only care about teeth. Healthy teeth give you a healthy life and many comforts in life.
At least 40% of adults are suffering from teeth sensitivity in the united states.
Here are some important instructions and answer of your question how to stop teeth sensitivity in the following steps:
How to stop sensitive teeth pain?
When you know sensitive teeth symptoms, then immediately you should consult with your dentist and ask how to stop teeth sensitivity and for next time be aware of the sensitive teeth causes. Here are some steps and instructions which may lead you to sensitive teeth pain relief.
- Use medicines of teeth sensitivity by consulting your doctor and get sensitive teeth pain relief.
- Use soft bristles toothbrush and brush your teeth softly.
- Don't use too hot and cold foods frequently.
- The best way or permanent treatment of your severe teeth sensitivity problem is that you must visit your dentist regularly.
- Change your toothbrush and toothpaste as recommended by your professional dentist.
- If you are suffering from sharper pain instead of milder pain then consult to your dentist instead of home remedies.
- Take special care of your teeth while having teeth whitening or any other treatment of your teeth because during treatment you use hard products that may affect your teeth.
- Use salt water to rinse your mouth while paining and discomfort in your teeth.
- Avoid acidic foods in your whole life.
- Be sure you have cleaned your teeth completely all parts of teeth.
By following these steps you can avoid your teeth by sensitivity. You have got an answer to your question that is, How to stop teeth sensitivity? And now just follow these instructions and enjoy your life.
Causes of teeth sensitivity
- Sensitive teeth cause pain and discomfort in your teeth and due to this, you can't pay attention to your whole day routine and your life. There are many causes of tooth sensitivity.
- Sensitive teeth cause your enamels and gums they protect your teeth from any harsh environment.
- Using a hard toothbrush is the cause of sensitive teeth. The hard bristles of your toothbrush affect your teeth while brushing they damage the gums and enamel of your teeth and cause the teeth sensitivity.
- When the food particles stuck in your teeth and they don't come out even by brushing the teeth and they irritate you by continually paining so, they leave the effects of sensitivity.
- Mouth wash can also be the sensitive teeth causes. When you use mouthwash for extra time and quantity then it may be the cause of teeth sensitivity because mouthwash contains the acids.
- Foods with acidic things may be the sensitive teeth cause.
- By the treatment of your teeth and bearing a painful procedure with a dentist may cause your teeth sensitivity because when you visit your dentist regularly and take a hard treatment it puts side effects on your teeth which may be sensitive teeth cause.
- Filling of your damaged teeth is also the cause of teeth sensitivity and this problem needs more care about your teeth.
- Some people are careful about their teeth whitening and they go for teeth whitening treatment but after this treatment, they suffer from teeth sensitivity problems.
- Taking hot foods and too many cold foods may cause the teeth sensitivity problem.
- The main cause which is not in control of people is grinding your teeth at night this habit may lead you to teeth sensitivity.
Sensitive teeth symptoms
Sensitive teeth symptoms are very clear and can be felt immediately while having teeth sensitivity problems. When you eat or drink something hot and cold and you get sudden pain in your teeth so yes you are suffering from teeth sensitivity.
Coldwater and air passing from your teeth may cause to be your teeth more sensitive.
When you feel pain in your jaws and teeth while biting down or chewing something then this is the sensitive teeth symptom.
Sometimes sensitive teeth symptoms are mild and can be seen after some time. It depends on the nature of teeth enamels and gums and all the products you use for your teeth.